EUC Logo


Below you will find some frequently asked questions. Please click on the question that interests you to see the answer. If you have a question that is not answered here, please use the form on the contact page to reach us.

  • How can I take a class for pass-fail? Close

    To take a class pass/fail you must fill in a Pass/Fail Form within the first 8 weeks of classes of a sixteen-week, or within the first 8 week of a six-week session and have the approval of your instructor. Pass/Fail forms are available at the Office of the Registrar. Students may choose up to 12 semester hours of credit towards a degree to be graded on Pass/Fail basis. A student may be allowed to take a maximum of two courses on a Pass/Fail basis per academic year. Courses in a student’s major and those considered as correlated to his/her major cannot be taken as Pass/Fail. Only a grade “F” will be computed into the G.P.A.

  • Is class attendance mandatory?Open or Close

    It is expected that students will attend all class sessions scheduled for the courses for which they have registered. Absences from class and/or laboratories will affect your final grade for the course.

  • How do I get Financial Assistance?Open or Close

    Students who qualify for financial assistance are strongly advised to read the information under the relevant section in the bulletin of information.

  • In what language are the Music Programs taught?Open or Close

    It depends on the offered program. The Bachelor of Music is a four-year degree, taught in English. The Master in Music Education is offered in Greek.

  • How do I get accepted in the Music program?Open or Close

    You can contact the university (22 713000), the School Secretaries, or even any of the Full-Time Faculty and arrange an audition. Auditions take place throughout the duration of the academic year, and results are announced to the student immediately. A good audition may lead to a scholarship award.

  • Where do I practice my instrument?Open or Close

    The Music courses take place at a suitably designed Music Centre, with designated practice rooms equipped with pianos and other amenities.